Roadside Assistance at Hammond NissanMake an Enquiry
You can be confident of remaining safe and mobile with our unique Nissan Pan-European Roadside Assistance. All new Nissan cars come with three years’ cover*** as standard. Including an excellent range of services, the cover ensures that you stay mobile with minimum inconvenience in eventualities such as a flat battery or engine failure.
For the duration of your cover, you and your Nissan will be protected, regardless of who is driving at the time, as long as they have your full authorisation and appropriate driving licence in the car. Your vehicle cover includes:
- Roadside repair – Almost half of all motoring problems can be resolved at the side of the road by our assistance patrol, getting you mobile again in no time.
- Towing service – If it isn’t possible to fix the issue at the roadside, or if your vehicle is immobilised in an accident, it will be recovered and towed to your nearest Home Dealer* (if within 30 miles) or the nearest Nissan dealer.
Nissan Pan-European Roadside Assistance also includes these additional services for problems covered by the Nissan warranty:
- Replacement vehicle – You’ll be provided with a courtesy car for a maximum of three working days or until the repairs to your vehicle are completed, whichever is sooner.
- Hotel accommodation – We can offer you B&B accommodation in a three-star hotel (or equivalent) for three nights, if you need somewhere to stay while your Nissan vehicle is being repaired.
- Public transport – Should you and your passengers choose to continue your journey via public transport, we’ll cover the following options: (a) taxi (up to 30 miles), (b) train or ship (first class), or (c) plane ticket (economy – if the incident happens further than 625 miles from home). The driver is also covered for their return journey to collect the vehicle.
- Repatriation – If your vehicle is immobilised or unavailable for more than three** working days due to a breakdown, and it’s been towed to a Nissan dealer, Nissan European Roadside Assistance will repatriate the vehicle, driver, passengers and luggage to your Home Dealer*.
All you need to do is call one of the following assistance numbers, giving your vehicle's registration and (if possible) the registration date. Call 0800 246 820 when travelling in the UK, and 0044 161 210 2409 when travelling in Europe.
*Home Dealer refers to the dealership where you purchased your vehicle and/or have your vehicle serviced.
**A working day is defined as Monday-Saturday inclusive, excluding bank holidays.
***Nissan LEAF not included. Roadside Assistance for LEAF is provided by AXA insurance.
Benefits and services are provided by RAC Motoring Services and/or RAC Insurance Limited. RAC Motoring Services (Registered in England number 1424399. Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall WS5 4AW) and RAC Insurance Limited (Registered in England No. 2355834, Registered Office: as above) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Terms and conditions apply.