New Ford Puma ST
New Ford Puma ST
New Ford Ranger Thunder
New Ford Ranger Thunder
Hammond Nissan Brake Service
Our manufacturer trained technicians will carry out a comprehensive diagnostic brake check on your Nissan. Beginning with an inspection of the braking system and its components, our technicians then remove and clean the brakes, discs, callipers and shoes.
Why Not Protect Your Vehicle & Your Safety For Your Vehicle's Next 1, 2 Or 3 MOT Tests?
It can be an anxious time when you are waiting to see if your vehicle has passed its MOT Test, as it is illegal to drive your vehicle without a current MOT Test certificate (VT20).
With a Ford Protect MOT Test Warranty you can relax, because in the event of an MOT test failure, your warranty covers specific items listed under Covered Items, up to the value of £750 including VAT (£25 excess) per MOT Test.
If your vehicle did fail an MOT Test and you were to receive a 'Notification of refusal to issue an MOT Certificate' (VT30), wouldn't it be nice to know that the failure of covered items would be paid for by your Ford Protect MOT Test Warranty?
Why not protect your vehicle and your safety for your vehicle's next 1, 2 or 3 MOT Tests?
- Steering and Suspension
- Wheel bearings, power and manual steering mechanism, track rod ends, transmission shafts, front and rear suspension, swivel and ball joints, suspension springs and suspension mountings.
- Master and wheel cylinders, callipers, discs and drums (excluding wear and tear), brake pipes/ hoses/cables (excluding corrosion), load compensator, ASS modulator/sensors/ECU.
- Lighting Equipment
- Headlights (excluding xenon lights and bulbs), front and rear side lights, number plate light, stop light, rear reflectors, rear fog lights, hazard warning lights and controls, direction indicator control, fog light on/off indicator.
- Seat belts
- All seat belts for condition and operation.
- General Items
- Fuel injection ECU/sensor replacement, directly as a result of calibration failure to meet MOT exhaust gas emission standards, horn, wiper motor and washer pump (excluding wiper blades and rubbers).
Please note- Tuning and adjustments are only covered when it is necessary to meet MOT exhaust gas emission standards.
Cars and commercials up to 4.6 tonnes GVW, with at least 90 days existing MOT remaining, or where the vehicle is of an age not previously requiring an MOT test.
What is not covered
- The cost of the MOT Test and re-test.
- Exhaust system
- Catalytic convertor.
- Wear and tear items, e.g. tyres, rust and corrosion.
- Wheel alignment, brake friction material.
- Vehicles used for hire or reward are excluded, e.g. taxis, driving schools.
- Service related failures where the vehicle has not been serviced at the correct time and/or mileage.
Terms and conditions apply. For a full list of exclusions, please ask to see the Terms and Conditions. This offer demonstrates the main benefits and restrictions of the Ford Protect MOT Test Warranty, highlighting what is covered and what is not covered. Please see a member of staff for an up to date copy of the wording. This MOT Test Warranty is endorsed and promoted in conjunction with: Ford Motor Company Ltd, Eagle Way, Brentwood, Essex CM13 3BW
New Daily - excluding 7t and 7.2t Van and Chassis
In addition to IVECO's standard 3-year unlimited mileage warranty, New Daily Customers can benefit from 3-year free IVECO Elements servicing based on 25,000 miles (approx. 40,000 kilometres) per annum for Daily MY14 and 30,000 miles (approx. 50,000 kilometres) per annum for Daily MY16.
Free Wheel Alignment check
Here at Hammond Motor Group, we're dedicated to providing you with a fantastic service and pride ourselves in making your motoring life an enjoyable one.
We understand how important tyres are and the feel, grip and safety that they provide vary which is why we're commited to providing quality tyres and excellent services to ensure the longevity of your tyres and the enjoyment of driving.
We're proud to be able to provide you with:
- Free puncture repairs*
- Free wheel alignment check*
- Free valve*
- Free wheel balance*
To find out more about what we can do for you through our fantastic services and offers, please call us or contact us via the form provided.
*Terms and Conditions apply. Puncture repairs for motorcycles are not available.
Isuzu Full Air Conditioning Service
This includes: checking all hoses, checking and adjusting belts, testing the system for leaks, evacuating system and replacing gas, replenishing compressor oil and adding leak detection dye for diagnosis
Is the air conditioning in your Isuzu D-Max giving off a funny smell? If it is, it’s time you speak to us about an Isuzu Air Wash system cleanse.
Isuzu’s unique 3-stage process takes just 30 minutes and will leave your air conditioning system smelling fresh.
Stage 1 - Cleans the evaporator directly to wash away all that dirt and bacteria.
Stage 2 - Is an ozone treatment that helps to neutralise any smells in the system.
Stage 3 - Is a cabin filter change, this helps keep the system clean from dust and dirt.
Cleanse only available on D-MAX models.
Watch this page for regular special offers
Servicing from only £229
Car & Van Hire Into Europe* Available
*Special rates and insurance cover provisions apply. Please ask for details