12 Months Tax*
- Substantial amounts of space for storage or occupants, with a comfortable interior
- Packed with technology to ensure a more fun driving experience
- Carefully designed to ensure that the Subaru Outbacks 'can do' attitude is kept very much alive
- incredible capabilities mean the Outback is the optimum car when handling tricky terrain, whilst remaining a comfortable and spacious car
- Option of two engines - 2.5-litre petrol or 2.0-litre turbo diesel
- Diesel unit provides 350Nm of torque, with a low output of 159g/km of C02.
- Maximum boot capacity of 2,000 litres (rear seats down) and a standard capacity of 512 litres (rear seats up)
The original Subaru Outback was a converted Subaru Legacy estate, given a suspension lift and different bodywork combining the benefits of both an SUV and an estate, however it is now evolved into it's own entity. The Subaru Outback provides excellent amounts of internal space, awash with comfortable seats, high quality materials and an airy cabin, means that it's not only rugged but comfortable and relaxing.
The Subaru Outback has a ground clearence of 200mm meaning that visibility is great for both driver and passenger. The Subaru Outbacks high ground clearence also means that it is able to tackle tough terrain, and thanks to Subaru's clever engineering, the characteristic body roll and heavy feel normally associated with high ride vehicles is not present with the Subaru Outback. The Symmetrical All-wheel-drive system guarantees minimum yaw and helps keep the Subaru Outback planted and focused.
Discover more about the new Subaru Outback and book a test drive at Hammond Subaru today.