Class 4,5 & 7 MOT Testing at Hammond Group
Class IV MOT testing
Cars & light vans; minibuses
An MOT test takes about an hour to complete and these are the key areas that are covered:
- Steering & Suspension
- Registration Plate
Class V MOT testing
In May 2015 our Hammond Commercial Vehicle Centre received approval to carry out Class V MOT testing.
Although this is a specialist class, there are more vehicles out there than you might imagine. So what does Class V cover?
- Private passenger vehicles – with 13 or more passenger seats
- Vehicles and ambulances – with 13 seats or more
Class VII MOT testing
Light goods vehicles (gross weight of more than 3,000kg but not more than 3,500kg)
As part of the Hammond Motor Group service you will also benefit from:
- Free courtesy vans and 4x4 pick-ups.
- Free collection and delivery.*
- Free vehicle wash and vacuum.
*Service Managers discretion.