12 Months Tax*
- 35” Nokian Rotiiva AT tyres
- Fox Performance series suspension
- Outstanding approach, departure and break-over angles
- Side step extensions and roof bars
- Driver-selectable 4WD system with 4H and 4L modes
- Powerful diesel engine with a manual or automatic gearbox
The Isuzu D-Max Arctic Trucks AT35 specification builds on the outstanding off-road ability and rugged style offered by the standard D-Max. 35” Nokian Rotiiva AT tyres are accommodated within the bodywork by wheel arch extensions and a raised ride height over the standard model, with a 30mm body lift and 20mm suspension lift for improved approach, departure and break-over angles.
With improved mobility over the standard D-Max model from which it is based, the Arctic Trucks AT35 specification is a truly accomplished off-road machine. Further off-road ability is offered by the Fox Performance series suspension with high-performance dampers. These provide support on rutted and uneven surfaces - ideal for rough trails. This model also gets Isuzu’s driver-selectable 4WD system with 4L and 4H modes as standard. This lets you engage low or high gears to suit the terrain ahead at the turn of a dial.