Control Room Operative
Control Room Operative required at our Recovery Control Office in Halesworth
A position is now available to join our recovery team in our busy control room, you will work alongside our team of recovery staff deploying recovery vehicles and techs to assist in rescuing broken down vehicles.
We provide quality customer service to our customers that include all the large motoring organisations such as AA, RAC, Green Flag and Britannia, As well as organisations such as the Norfolk & Suffolk Police force
Duties will include:
- Receiving and passing vehicle recovery jobs, to our team, this includes relay recovery drivers, roadside technicians and heavy recovery team via Apex based deployment system, and phone.
- Making introduction calls to broken-down members reassuring them assistance is on the way.
- Keeping the customer on the roadside informed of progress and updated with ETA’s.
- Keeping the motoring organisations we work for updated.
- Be able to communicate positively and assertively in what can be a busy commercial environment.
You will require:
- Good interpersonal skill being able to communicate positively and assertively in what can be a busy commercial environment.
- Professional phone manner
- Work both as a team and alone
- Good geographical knowledge (East Anglia)
- Knowledge of vehicle types
- Mechanical knowledge (would be an advantage)
- Be able to pass vetting checks as required by organisations.
This position works on a rota basis of four shifts on two off patterns (four mornings shifts 07:00am till 14:30pm two days off then four late shifts 14:30pm till 22:00 hours)
For further information please contact our HR department on 01986834724 or visit www.hammondgroup.co.uk
Broadway Drive, Norwich Road