Would you fit In?
Our staff are incredibly important to us at here at Hammond Group and we take great pride in recruiting, training and retaining the finest calibre of individuals that make up our team. We understand that the quality of our staff is central to our operations in terms of precision, quality and upholding our values.
We have highly professional employment standards and will only ever consider applicants who meet our criteria. We have a carefully defined structure at Hammond Group, with clear objectives and a method of operation that revolves around our valuable history. With all our staff taking pride in their work, utilising their own initiative when required, staying motivated and enthusiastic and making the effort to provide unrivalled quality customer care, it’s why Hammond Group has been operating for 54 years.
We have a wide range of positions at different levels throughout the business, all equally as important to the smooth day to day running of the company. If you feel like you would meet our high standards and are truly passionate about working as part of a fast paced, forward thinking, enthusiastic team, please feel free to apply for one of our positions.
*We strongly recommend you obtain references when applying for a position.
A.W. & D. HAMMOND LIMITED's Gender Pay Gap Data
• Women's hourly rate is 26.6% lower (mean) and 32% lower (median) .
• Top salary quartile has 100% men and 0% women.
• Upper middle salary quartile has 100% men and 0% women.
• Lower middle salary quartile has 1 00% men and 0% women.
• Lower salary quartile has 75% men and 25% women.
• Women's bonus pay is 0% lower (mean) and 0% lower (median)
• 0% of men and 0% of women received bonus pay.