- New Vehicles
- Used Commercials
- Servicing and Repair
- Parts and Accessories
Ford Transit Chassis Cab
The new Ford Transit Chassis is almost limitless in its versatility. Whether you are a tree surgeon or an independent builder, this version of one of the world’s iconic commercial vehicles can be modified to suit your particular requirements.
There are a number of different forms of loading bay available with the Ford Transit Chassis Cab:
- The one-way tipper version is capable of depositing large loads of sand, gravel or dirt with a minimum of labour, making it ideal for construction businesses.
- Excellent for use on restricted sites, the three-way tipper can deposit its load to either side as well as the rear.
- The dropside edition of the Transit Chassis Cab is ideal for carrying large and heavy objects, thanks to the stability provided by the numerous lashing points.
- As its name suggests, the curtain slider model incorporates pleatable, semi-rigid side curtains, which can be quickly slid aside to give more access width. This can prove extremely useful in industries where speedy loading and unloading is a must.
- The ample space provided by the box van model makes it perfect for hauling bulky items such as furniture or white goods.
The different configurations available on the Ford Transit Chassis Cab make this hardwearing, hardworking model the mainstay of any small company that needs to transport its equipment.
Discover more about the new Ford Transit Chassis Cab at Hammond Van and Commercial Centre in Suffolk.